We are focused on improving patient outcomes across the spectrum – from patient care to working towards finding a cure for this devastating disease.
We do this by taking a multi-disciplinary and collaborative approach to deliver meaningful programs which are aimed at improving the lives of those impacted by brain cancer.
Our tag line, Care2Cure, was chosen to reflect our commitment to the 3 Pillars of
RESEARCH, EDUCATION and SUPPORT.
Patient Education & Information Forum
In conjunction with COGNO ASM 2021
24 OCTOBER 2021
The event was facilitated by Marina Kastelan,
Neuro-Oncology Nurse Practitioner with The Brain Cancer Group, Care2Cure.
- 0:06:14 – Dr Liz Ahearn, Medical Oncologist, Monash Health
- 0:29:25 – Dr Jim Whittle, Medical Oncologist, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- 0:53:05 – A/Prof Misty Jenkins, Laboratory Head, WEHI
- 1:08:17 – Q&A
- 1:45:00 – Maureen Daniels, Coordinator, The Gerry&Nancy Pencer Brain Tumour Centre. Toronto, Ontario
- 2:16:18 – Professor Kate Drummond, Director, Department of Neurosurgery. Royal Melbourne Hospital
- 2:33:18 – Dr Charles Malpas, Neuropsychologist, Royal Melbourne Hospital
- 2:59:06 – Q&A
MENINGIOMA PATIENT EDUCATION DAY WEBINAR
Friday 30th July 2021 10.30am to 12.30pm
JUNE 2021 TAX APPEAL
Thank you for your extraordinary generosity!
Your exceptional response to our End of Financial Year appeal has generated $221,877. All funds will benefit brain cancer patients through our Research, Education and Support programmes.
Thank you to all friends and supporters.
A lovely ending to this year for TBCG with TBCG’s induction into the University of Sydney Founder’s Circle. “The Founders' Circle celebrates remarkable contributions of philanthropy to the University and recognises donors and not-for-profit funding bodies, like The...
The Brain Cancer Group Care2Cure (TBCG) board and team, were excited to be back at NSW Parliament House on May 4 for our 4th Awareness Raising Event.
An enormous thank you to our guests, sponsors,donors and volunteers who helped us raise just over $20,000 at the 2021 Breakfast for Brain Cancer.
Thank you also to our speakers, Cassandra Bennett and A/Prof Michael Back.
The Brain Cancer Group
Westbourne Street, St Leonards
Phone +61 2 8425 3369